In a hair rut? Try something different.
This easy take on a classic bun, incorporates three hair knots to make one awsome style.
You will need
- Clear elastics
- Bobby pins
- Tease the top of your hair to give a little extra volume.
- Make your first section by running your fingers from your temples, straight around to the back of your head.
- Style your first knot by pulling the hair half way through an elastic and then wrapping it a few more times to secure it (the messier the better).
- Make another section below the first, by running your thumbs along the bottom curve of your head. Repeat #3.
- Gather the leftover hair to make your last knot.
- Fluff up each knot by pulling it apart a touch and then secure and loose or crazy ends with a few bobby pins.
- Lastly, spritz a little hair spray all over to secure it.