This is the perfect hairstyle, to rock on a day that you want to look done and polished but do not have a lot of time- at all. Super quick, this take on the modern pony tail will put the finishing touch on your style.
Follow below for the how-to and the step by step.
You will need:
1) Apply dry shampoo in the crown if needed and part your hair in the desired part
2) Tease hair on the sides and at the crown
3) Give the hair a light spritz of hairspray- this will keep the tease in place
4) Using a boar bristle brush, smooth the surface and pull hair back into a ponytail, brushing the sides tighter and leaving volume in the back
5) Secure with a damage free hair tie
6) Select a small section of hair from underneath the base of the ponytail
7) Spray the selected section with hairspray and smooth with fingers- this makes it easier to wrap
8) Wrap that section around the pony tail as far as you can, landing under the ponytail
9) Secure the end of the wrap by placing a bobby pin up, flipped and then back in, with the ridges facing down under the hair
10) Lightly tease the ponytail to give it fullness and volume then finish the look by spraying the hair and smoothing flyaway’s with the brush